The contest hosted by Hamilton Sciences Pvt Ltd (referred to as "the Company/we/us/our") is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be  years or older.
- The contest is open for Indian Only, subject to the local laws and regulations of your country.
- How to Participate:
To be eligible for prizes, participants must adhere to the following instructions:
- Follow and Tag @denverformen & @IamSrk in your reel using the hashtag #DDC2023.
- Create a reel in a 9:16 format, using the same music, and post it on your Instagram.
- Challenge 2 friends and tag them in the video itself. Tagged friends need to recreate the dance challenge too in order to qualify for the contest.
- Use any Denver Deodorant to recreate the dance challenge. Denver Deo can be purchased from any nearby vendor, Denver's official website, Amazon, or Flipkart.
The following prizes are up for grabs:
- Three (3) Lucky winners will receive the mega prize “Iphone 15”
- Four (4) Lucky winners will receive a PS5.
- Thirty (30) Lucky winners will receive Denver Product Vouchers.
- Personally signed Merchandise by SRK
- Contest Period
The contest begins on [02nd November, 2023] and ends on 20th December, 2023, at 11:59 p.m [at Indian Standard Time (IST), which is UTC+5:30].
- Winner Selection
- Participants must follow @denverformen & @IamSRK on Instagram to be eligible for selection.
- The selection of winners will be random, but participants who engage the most and tag more people will be given priority.
- General Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the contest.
- Publicity Rights
By participating in the contest, participants grant the Company the right to use their name and content for promotional purposes.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [+919899165103].
- Intellectual Property
- By participating in the contest and submitting any content (referred to as "User Content"), including but not limited to videos, images, or any other material, participants grant [Our Company Name] a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the contest and the promotion of the contest across all media formats and channels.
- Participants represent and warrant that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the Company the license to the User Content as described in section 9.a. This includes, but is not limited to, any necessary releases from individuals appearing in the User Content.
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. If a participant believes their work has been copied and is accessible through the contest in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, they may notify the Company's designated agent for copyright complaints. The notice should contain:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Contact information.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.